Court appoints ESD 3 commissioners
Submitted by jcht2010 on Wed, 06/12/2013 - 1:59pm
Jackson County Commissioners appointed David James Bell, Jason Chandler, James P. (Jim) Curlee, Jake Srp and Michael Warren to the Emergency Services District No. 3 Commission during a special Jackson County Commissioners’ Court meeting on June 4.
There were 15 applicants who were considered for the five positions.
Jackson County Judge Dennis Simons announced each of the commissioners and himself would write down a list of five people that they feel are most qualified for the ESD3 positions. Commissioners later tallied the lists to see which individuals were listed the most. All of the appointees were listed at least three times.
• Simons nominated Bell, Chandler, Srp, Warren and Cindy Curlee Greer.
• Commissioner, Pct. #2 Wayne D. Bubela had Bell, Curlee, Srp, Warren and Thomas Larkin on his list.
• Commissioner, Pct. #1 Wayne A. Hunt listed Bell, Chandler, Curlee, Srp and Warren.
• Commissioner, Pct. #3 Johnny E. Belicek listed Bell, Chandler, Curlee, Srp and Warren.
• Commissioner, Pct. #4 Larry W. Deyton nominated Bell, Curlee Greer, Srp, Warren and P.J. Ulbricht.
Rate this article: